COFFEE & TALK SESSION
13:06Maria del Rosario Perez, Geneva / CH
1. To summarise the existing shortages, the WHO’s High-Level Commission on Health Employment and Economic Growth, and the ILO-WHO-OECD Working for Health Five Year Action Plan.
2. To discuss the adopted World Health Assembly resolution on the Global Strategy on Human Resources for Health: Workforce 2030.
3. To explain the Call for Action Campaign that has been established to address the global health care worker shortfall.
11:57Luis Donoso, Barcelona / ES
1. To provide an overview of global radiologist shortfalls.
2. To discuss the ISR's contributions and strategies to counter the global radiologist workforce shortage.
11:48Lorenzo E. Derchi, Genoa / IT
1. To provide an overview of current, and future, radiologist shortfalls in Europe.
2. To discuss opportunities and efforts to counter the radiologist workforce shortages in Europe.
09:56Donna Newman, Fargo, ND / US
1. To provide an overview of global radiographer/radiologic technologist shortages.
2. To discuss ISRRT's collaborative efforts and strategies, submitted to WHO, to counter these shortages.
3. To discuss the ISRRT partnership with the EFRS to disseminate strategies within Europe to help counter these shortages.
15:40Jonathan McNulty, Dublin / IE
1. To provide an overview of the current status of the radiographer workforce across Europe.
2. To discuss opportunities and efforts to counter shortages across Europe through collaborative efforts.