16:04E. Giannotti, Nottingham / UK
1. To define all terms used in artificial intelligence topics.
2. To know the main domains of applications in breast imaging.
3. To understand the principles of deep learning algorithm.
20:43I. Thomassin-Naggara, Paris / FR
1. To understand when we need to train, validate, and apply an AI in clinical routine.
2. To appreciate the real value for diagnosis of the different existing algorithms.
3. To learn how we could use it for personalised screening.
16:27K. Pinker-Domenig, New York, NY / US
Learning Objectives1. To learn how a radiomic model may be built.
2. To know the main applications of radiomics in breast imaging.
3. To understand potential clinical implications of this domain.