Refresher Course: Breast
02:19Fiona J. Gilbert
1. To review the areas of application of AI in breast imaging including image processing, image interpretation, and aid in clinical decision making.
2. To discuss the clinical needs for which AI could be implemented, such as examination time, image evaluation in screening, and personalised medicine.
3. To become familiar with the main factors (technical, organisational, and legal) limiting the development and introduction of AI into clinical practice.
1. To summarise the specific case uses of AI in clinical screening mammography programs.
2. To describe the opportunities and challenges in the implementation of AI into clinical practice.
1. To understand the application of AI to different breast imaging modalities, including mammography, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance imaging, in different clinical scenarios.
2. To identify the clinical value of AI-enhanced breast imaging in the assessment setting.
3. To realise the challenges and current limitations of AI-enhanced breast imaging techniques in the diagnostic setting.