ESOR ASKLEPIOS Course 2020
29:01Riccardo Manfredi, Rome/Italy
35:54Michaela Jezberova, Bratislava/Slovakia
32:10Riccardo Manfredi, Rome/Italy
28:55Andrea Rockall, London/United Kingdom
35:09Isabelle Thomassin-Naggara, Paris/France
33:43Isabelle Thomassin-Naggara, Paris/France
30:12Thomas Helbich, Vienna/Austria
27:34Viera Lehotská, Bratislava/Slovakia
34:40Thomas Helbich, Vienna/Austria
5 European CME credits (ECMEC) accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME).
A CME certificate will be issued automatically if the following criteria are met:
- You need to attend the course online via live stream in full length.
This course is aimed at senior residents, board-certified radiologists and fellows interested in women’s imaging including breast and pelvic pathologies. Special focus is given to the latest imaging techniques in the detection and characterization of breast and gynaecologic tumours. Renowned European experts ensure a high quality-teaching programme combining theory and case presentations with an interactive character.
Purchase includes on-demand accessibility until December 31, 2020.
- to recognise the MR imaging appearances of endometriosis
- to be up-to-date with staging in endometrial and cervix cancer and to recognise appearances of disease recurrence
- to be familiar with the O-RADS MR lexicon and scoring system for adnexal masses
- to recognise the appearances of benign and malignant breast lesions, using MRI BIRADS classification
- to be familiar with state-of-the-art MRI techniques in the detection, characterisation and management of breast tumours