15:40D. Ignjatovic, Oslo / Norway
1. To learn about the different surgical options for colon cancer.
2. To learn the surgical nomenclature used for the different variants of surgical procedures, in particular that related to the vasculature.
3. To understand how anatomical vascular variants and lymph node involvement on CT can affect the surgical procedure.
12:39M. Lahaye, Amsterdam / Netherlands
1. To demonstrate the CT acquisition protocol relevant for staging of colon cancer that also allows demonstration of bowel vasculature.
2. To learn about the vascular anatomy of the colon and nodal pathways as visualised on CT.
3. To understand how software post-processing can facilitate assessment and demonstration of vascular anatomy and lymph node involvement.
15:43A. Negaard, Lu00f8renskog / Norway
1. To show how a structured report can illustrate local and distant staging in colon cancer.
2. To demonstrate how the vascular assessment is performed in the same examination.
3. To present typical cases that demonstrate the importance of assessment, both in relation to the extent of disease as well as the vascular anatomy.