Introduction by the moderator
Jacob Sosna, Jerusalem / IL
The Italian experience: facing the wave first
Nicola Sverzellati, Parma / IT
1. To be learn about the epidemic progression and management at the national level.
2. To learn about the different adopted staging strategies.
3. To learn about the Italian radiology professionals? role during the epidemic.
The Spanish experience: when exhibition centers and hotels turn into hospitals
Marcelo Sánchez, Barcelona / ES
1. To learn about the start and raise of the epidemic.
2. To understand how it impacted the healthcare system.
3. To understand how Spanish radiology professionals managed the situation.
England: lessons from the British experience
Fergus Gleeson, London / UK
1. To learn about the epidemic history.
2. To learn about the affected areas in England.
3. To learn about the management by radiology professionals of the epidemic in the UK.
Department of Radiology Hadassah Medical Center
Radiology, Department of Medicine and Surgery, University of Parma
Department of Radiology, Hospital Clínic
Oxford, United Kingdom×