17:18M. de Bruijne, Rotterdam / NL
1. To understand the difference between machine learning and deep learning.
2. To learn about the various conventional machine learning techniques.
3. To learn about pros and cons of conventional machine learning vs deep learning.
14:57B. Glocker, London / UK
1. To understand how deep learning algorithms are trained.
2. To learn about methods to perform deep learning in case of limited training data.
3. To understand the limits of deep learning approaches.
13:17N. Papanikolaou, Lisbon / PT
1. To learn about the current state of the art of AI applications in medical imaging.
2. To focus on the current challenges related to AI development and deployment in clinical conditions.
3. To understand how AI will transform medical imaging in the long term.
Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Erasmus MC - University Medical Center Rotterdam
Principal Investigator in Oncologic Imaging, Champalimaud Foundation Centre for the Unknown
London, United Kingdom×
Department of Computing, Imperial College London
Since Nov 2019 Visiting Researcher - Healthcare Intelligence at Microsoft Research Cambridge, UK - since 2019 Reader (eq. Associate Professor) - Department of Computing - Imperial College London, UK since 2018 Adviser - Medical Image Analysis - HeartFlow, UK 2013-2019 Senior Lecturer (eq. Assistant Professor) - Department of Computing - Imperial College London, UK 2011 Doctoral Degree in Computer Science with High Distinction, Computer Aided Medical Procedures Technische Universitaet Muenchen, Germany 2006 Diploma in Computer Science with High Distinction - Technische Universitaet Muenchen, Germany Minor Subject: Theoretical Medicine