Refresher Course: Emergency Imaging
1.To be able to compare and contrast appropriate imaging techniques available in oncologic emergencies of the CNS.
2. To distinguish the imaging features of common primary and secondary CNS oncological pathologies to formulate a differential diagnosis.
3. To recognise the imaging features of life-threatening conditions in the CNS resulting from neoplastic causes or treatment-related complications."
1. To learn about imaging features of oncology patients presenting to the emergency department with respiratory symptoms.
2. To differentiate between oncologic and non-oncologic causes of lung emergencies.
3. To become familiar with imaging features of cancer treatment-related changes in the lungs, including effects of cytotoxic and molecular targeted therapies.
1. To become familiar with the most frequent causes of acute abdomen emergencies in oncologic patients.
2. To learn about the imaging algorithm in oncology patients presenting to the emergency department with acute abdominal pain.
3. To become familiar with vascular impairment findings in abdominal viscera of oncologic patients.