E³ - Rising Stars Programme: Basic Session - Organised by the EFRS
15:22L. Rainford, Dublin / Ireland
1. To introduce the Athena Swan.
2. To understand the importance of the Athena Swan for radiography.
3. To emphasise how the Athena Swan can impact positively on radiography training centres.
14:47R. Strudwick, Ipswich / UK
1. To incorporate EDI in radiography curricula.
2. To discuss EDI considerations, including clinical skills labs and clinical.
3. To demonstrate the impact on the student code of conduct.
25:40K. Knapp, Exeter / UK
1. To discuss EDI policies in the clinical environment.
2. To understand the requirements of CPD to support clinical radiographers and appreciate the topic.
3. To safeguard patient rights.
Louise A. Rainford
Ruth Mary Strudwick
Ipswich, United Kingdom
Exeter, United Kingdom