EUROSAFE IMAGING SESSION
12:16John Damilakis, Iraklion / GR
1. To understand why clinical DRLs are needed in adult imaging.
2. To learn about the EUCLID methodology of establishing DRLs.
3. To give an overview of the EUCLID results.
10:49Virginia Tsapaki, Athens / GR
1. To present EUCLID CT data analysis in the attempt to define EUCLID CT DRLs.
2. To compare with existing clinical CT DRLs.
3. To present the challenges and limitations, as well as methods, to improving surveys for DRLs determination.
16:34Michael Verius, Innsbruck / AT
1. To learn the differences between clinical DRL and DRL.
2. To report the EUCLID clinical DRL values in interventional radiology.
3. To provide information on DRL values for procedures in Europe.
11:19Hugues Brat, Sion / CH
12:03Georgi Simeonov, Luxembourg / LU
1. To understand the role of DRLs in the European system for radiation protection in medicine.
2. To understand the European Commission's reasoning behind supporting the EUCLID project.
3. To obtain insights into the position of the European Commission with respect to EUCLID project results.
4. To discuss needs for further European work on DRLs, including the wider context of quality and safety in radiology.