Introduction by the moderator
Marc Dewey, Berlin / DE
Insights from trials about endpoints for response evaluation in clinical practice
Laure S. Fournier, Paris / FR
1. To list the features of trials using imaging for response evaluation.
2. To explain the limitations of applying this knowledge in clinical practice.
3. To describe how to best use imaging for response evaluation.
Integrating quantitative imaging into clinical practice
Nandita M. deSouza, Sutton / UK
1. To describe approaches to integrating quantitative imaging into clinical practice.
2. To explain the limitations of quantitative imaging in clinical practice.
3. To describe how to use quantitative imaging for clinical care.
Quantification of bone metastases becomes possible in clinical practice
Frédéric E. Lecouvet, Brussels / BE
1. To explain the possibilities of bone metastasis quantification.
2. To list the limitations of bone metastasis quantification.
3. To describe how to best use bone metastasis quantification in patient care.
Live Q&A: How to best evaluate oncologic response in clinical practice?
Department of Radiology Campus Charité Mitte (CCM)
Service de Radiologie, Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou
Sutton, United Kingdom×
Department of Clinical Magnetic Resonance, Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust