12:21E. Kotter, Freiburg / Germany
1. To learn the benefits and risks of patients' data sharing between centres.
2. To discuss the use of novel technologies allowing data sharing.
3. To understand the differences in data policy across hospitals and European countries.
15:51T. De Bondt, Antwerp / Belgium
1. To learn basic general data protection regulation (GDPR) law concepts.
2. To appreciate the difference between anonymised and pseud-anonymised data.
3. To understand the relevance of anonymisation and pseudo-anonymisation for clinical studies.
14:15D. Regge, Turin / Italy
1. To learn how to design infrastructures for big projects and multi-centre trials.
2. To appreciate the different researcher roles linked to data in clinical studies.
3. To see practical examples of success stories in research projects.
17:20D. Rubin, Stanford / United States
1. To learn about the federated learning concept.
2. To discuss the benefits and risks of federated learning vs centralised repositories.
3. To observe the current technical implementations allowing for practical use of federated learning.