Coffee & Talk (open forum) Session - Organised by EuroSafe Imaging
13:18A. Trianni, Trento / IT
1. To learn how to quantify image quality.
2. To appreciate the relation between dose and image quality.
3. To understand how image reconstruction influences image quality.
10:42M. Prokop, Nijmegen / NL
1. To learn how to assess image quality and how to avoid artefacts.
2. To appreciate the important role of image quality and diagnostic accuracy.
3. To understand that an appropriate image quality can be achieved at rather low dose levels for many clinical tasks.
15:03M. Oudkerk, Groningen / NL
1. To learn how to optimise CT protocols for lung cancer screening.
2. To appreciate the important role of dose reduction.
3. To understand the risks associated with screening by CT.