15:43Thomas Bollen, Nieuwegein / NL
1. To learn about the prevalence and clinical markers of focal pancreatitis and adenocarcinoma.
2. To understand the difficulties in differentiating these entities and to develop imaging-based problem solving tools.
3. To become familiar with follow-up strategies in non-conclusive cases or when the biopsy is negative.
16:34Ankur Arora, Worthing / UK
1. To know the imaging characteristics of autoimmune pancreatitis compared to other forms of pancreatitis.
2. To learn about the value of different imaging tool including US, CT, and MRI for the diagnosis of autoimmune pancreatitis.
3. To be aware of imaging markers indicating therapeutic success in patients with autoimmune pancreatitis.
16:17Nikolaos Kartalis, Stockholm / SE
1. To understand the strengths and weaknesses of different imaging tools for the diagnosis of chronic pancreatitis.
2. To be aware of typical and atypical imaging findings in patients with chronic pancreatitis.
3. To learn about the pitfalls and how to avoid diagnostic mistakes in patients with chronic pancreatitis.
16:42Michael M. Maher, Cork / IE
1. To recognise the techniques of interventions in acute pancreatitis.
2. To understand the indications of transgastral vs percutaneous drainage.
3. To learn how to avoid complications following pancreatic interventions.