19:18E. Vázquez, Barcelona / Spain
1. To learn the most common neurological queries in neonatology.
2. To understand the technical challenges of US and MRI in neonatal imaging.
3. To discuss the key findings that may be useful for differential diagnosis.
11:34J. Carmichael, London / United Kingdom
1. To learn how to investigate antenatal renal dilatation.
2. To understand congenital abnormalities leading to renal dilatation and how to investigate them.
3. To present a protocol for investigation and follow-up of renal dilatation in the neonate.
12:43H. Woodley, Leeds / UK
1. To understand the aetiologies of neonatal jaundice such as biliary atresia.
2. To appreciate the key features for diagnosis.
3. To discuss appropriate management.
12:10A. Smets, Amsterdam / Netherlands
1. To recognise common bowel abnormalities in neonates on radiographs.
2. To learn how to use ultrasound to investigate necrotising enterocolitis and bowel perforation.
3. To discuss developmental bowel abnormalities.
10:59Ola Kvist, Stockholm / Sweden
1. To appreciate the normal course of lines and tubes in neonates on radiographs.
2. To learn how to use ultrasound to assess line position.
3. To discuss the complications of lines and tubes in neonates using radiographs and ultrasound.
London, United Kingdom×
Leeds, United Kingdom×