COFFEE & TALK SESSION
05:51Ola Holmberg, Vienna / AT
1. To learn what the Bonn Call for Action is, and how it helps strengthen radiation protection in medicine.
2. To understand the involvement of international organisations, radiation protection campaigns, and other interested parties in the implementation of the Bonn Call for Action.
3. To gain knowledge on different radiation protection initiatives and activities that link to the Bonn Call for Action.
16:53Maria del Rosario Perez, Geneva / CH
1. To present the WHO views and actions to promote quality and safety in health care.
2. To identify the challenges and opportunities for enhancing radiation safety culture in health care.
3. To discuss strategies for integrating radiation safety into the concept of patient safety and quality of care, enhancing stakeholders' engagement, and strengthening global cooperation.
13:14Sarah Hagi Albahiti, Jeddah / SA
1. To present the current status of quality and safety issues in the Middle East region.
2. To address expectations and challenges for ArabSafe.
3. To identify opportunities of increased cross-fertilization between ArabSafe and ISRQSA.
09:04Guy Frija, Paris / FR
1. To highlight the interest of ISR in promoting quality and safety.
2. To address the challenges of the Call for Action.
3. To identify opportunities for cross-fertilisation between safety organisations.