01:54Maximilian de Bucourt, Berlin/DE
15:50Ulf K.M. Teichgräber, Jena/DE
1. To learn about vascular access and closure.
2. To become familiar with avascular access and closure.
3. To learn about basic access tools in interventional radiology (Seldinger, trocar, coaxial ...).
12:55Giovanni Torsello, Berlin/DE
1. To learn about biopsies.
2. To learn about drainages.
3. To understand what is possible and what is not.
16:06Raúl García Marcos, Valencia/ES
1. To learn about indications.
2. To learn about procedural steps.
3. To learn about the pitfalls and the tips and tricks.
Maximilian de Bucourt
Ulf Karl Martin Teichgräber
Giovanni Federico Torsello
Raúl García Marcos