Special Focus Session
11:26N. Pavan, Trieste / IT
1. To understand the clinical correlations between imaging and erectile dysfunction.
2. To understand the clinical indication for imaging studies.
3. To analyse how imaging is influencing the clinical management of a patient with erectile dysfunction.
11:57P. Sidhu, London / UK
1. To understand and learn to perform a dynamic penile Doppler US.
2. To analyse the spectral Doppler waveforms in erectile dysfunction.
3. To learn about the usefulness of a Doppler US in priapism.
4. To obtain an overview of other abnormalities of the penis seen on US.
12:21L. Rocher, Le Kremlin-Bicêtre / FR
1. To assess penile MRI adequate protocols regarding the suspected pathology.
2. To become familiar with normal MRI findings in flaccidity and erectile status.
3. To identify pathological findings such as Peyronie's disease, fibrosis, or rare tumours involved in erectile dysfunction.
Paul S. Sidhu
London, United Kingdom
Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, France