E³ - Advanced Courses
19:57J. Vilar, Valencia / Spain
1. To become familiar with the main causes of prevascular tumours.
2. To review the CT features of thymic malignancies.
3. To learn when to suspect lymphoma and when to suggest percutaneous biopsy.
22:42M. Occhipinti, Florence / Italy
No conflict of interest to disclose
1. To become familiar with the posterior mediastinal pathology.
2. To review the typical and atypical features of neurogenic tumours.
3. To learn about less frequent causes of paravertebral space masses.
19:40V. Sinitsyn, Moscow / Russia
1. To learn how to differentiate thrombi from tumours of the cardiac cavities.
2. To review the main differential diagnosis of cardiac tumours.
3. To learn about the role of US, CT, and MRI for diagnosis and characterisation.