Introduction by the moderator
Ferdia A. Gallagher, Cambridge / UK
Is there a future for gadolinium-based contrast agents?
Olivier Clément, Paris / FR
1. To discuss the risks of gadolinium-based contrast agents.
2. To learn about the role of targeted gadolinium agents.
3. To learn about new MRI contrast agents.
High field MRI: is higher better and is there a limit?
Siegfried Trattnig, Vienna / AT
1. To discuss the advantages of high field MRI.
2. To learn about the challenges of using high field imaging.
3. To consider potential clinical roles for high field MRI.
Novel MRI contrast methods: CEST, hyperpolarisation
Silvio Aime, Turin / IT
1. To present novel methods to generate MRI contrast.
2. To understand the underlying biology.
3. To consider potential clinical applications in the future.
Quantitative MRI: fingerprinting and beyond
Vikas Gulani, Ann Arbor, MI / US
1. To understand the principles underlying magnetic resonance fingerprinting (MRF).
2. To learn how the method can be applied clinically.
3. To discuss potential roles of MRF in healthcare.
Live Q&A: What are the promising emerging areas in MRI?
Ferdia A. Gallagher
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Cambridge, United Kingdom×
Department of Radiology, Addenbrooke's Hospital University of Cambridge
Service de Radiologie, Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou
Department of Biomedical Imaging and Image Guided Therapy, High Field MR Center, Medical University of Vienna
Department of Molecular Biotechnology and Health Sciences, University of Torino.
Ann Arbor, MI, United States×