- 7 LECTURES
- 540 MINUTES
- 6 SPEAKERS
- ESR MEMBERS €9.00
- NON-MEMBERS €19.00
Bone marrow diseases
- To describe the typical features of normal bone marrow.
- To determine origin of bone marrow changes.
- To present the imaging characteristics of a bone marrow disease of the different types.
Soft tissue tumours
- To determine the origin of a soft tissue tumour (e.g. fat, neural, vascular, etc.).
- To present current imaging techniques for evaluation of soft tissue tumours.
- To discuss the imaging findings which are important for the diagnosis of soft tissue tumours.
Bone tumours (J. Bloem)
- To review the classification of bone tumours.
- To present current imaging techniques for evaluation of bone tumours.
- To describe the typical features of common bone tumours.
Inflammatory and infections in the soft tissues
- To learn the key signs for differential diagnosis.
- To learn about imaging findings and management options.
- To explain the key points in the differential diagnosis of common arthropathies.
- To describe the imaging findings of common arthropathies as they relate to pathophysiology.
Infection: bone and soft tissue
- To become familiar with pathophysiology of infectious diseases pertinent to imaging features.
- To understand imaging features of infectious diseases and their differential diagnosis.
- To appreciate the clinical perspective of imaging infectious diseases..
Bone tumours (K. Woertler)
- To become familiar with the imaging features of benign and malignant bone tumours.
- To appreciate their imaging characteristic hallmarks on plain film radiography.
- To learn how best to use imaging modalities in differential diagnosis.