11:36L.A. Rainford, Dublin / IE
1. To discuss the current landscape of postgraduate training opportunities for radiographers across Europe.
2. To review the range of approaches to the purpose, design, and delivery of programmes.
3. To explore future opportunities to progress postgraduate radiography education.
10:18R. Santos, Coimbra / PT
1. To describe the range of approaches to postgraduate ultrasound education for radiographers.
2. To explore the key considerations for postgraduate ultrasound education.
3. To discuss the potential impact of high-quality ultrasound training programmes on service delivery.
10:09H. Faltot, Colmar / FR
10:54J. Portelli, Msida / MT
1. To review potential deficits in the education and training of radiographers in paediatrics.
2. To discuss the need for paediatric radiography to be considered as a specialty in radiography.
3. To consider potential solutions to improve the knowledge, skills, and competence of radiographers in paediatric imaging.
Associate Dean, Radiography and Diagnostic Imaging
Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy, Coimbra Health School
Department of Radiography, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Malta