19:57Laure S. Fournier, Paris / FR
1. To become familiar with imaging strategies for assessment of peritoneal carcinomatosis.
2. To discuss multimodal concepts for detection and characterisation.
3. To learn about the limitations of non-invasive imaging approaches.
11:17Anne-Sophie Bats, Paris / FR
1. To understand the surgeon's view on imaging strategies.
2. To learn about surgical strategies for treatment of peritoneal carcinomatosis.
3. To discuss the role of the radiologist in preoperative management.
21:21Stephanie Nougaret, Montpellier / FR
1. To become familiar with the role of imaging for systemic and local treatment planning.
2. To discuss the value of imaging modalities.
3. To understand the limitations and pitfalls of imaging.