15:22C. Beigelman, Lausanne / Switzerland
1. To learn about the pathophysiology of pleural plaques.
2. To recognise typical findings and differentials on radiographs.
3. To recognise typical findings and differentials on CT.
15:55I. Hartmann, Rotterdam / Netherlands
1. To learn when to suspect mesothelioma on radiographs.
2. To recognise imaging features highly suggestive of mesothelioma on CT.
3. To learn the role of PET-CT and MRI in diagnosing mesothelioma.
20:04T. Zhang, Brighton / UK
1. To learn how to differentiate pleural metastases from mesothelioma.
2. To learn how to recognise benign pleural tumours.
3. To learn about other rarer pleural malignancies.
Brighton, United Kingdom×