Introduction by the moderators
Andrei I. Holodny, New York, NY / US
Vasilis Syrgiamiotis, Athens / GR
A. Practical tips to optimise your examinations at 3 Tesla
Andrea Cradock, Dublin / IE
1. To review MRI at 3 Tesla, the benefits it provides, and the associated challenges.
2. To recognise artefacts related to 3 Tesla MRI and to be aware of how these can be reduced.
3. To be familiar with tips for examination optimisation at 3 Tesla.
B. Practical tips in paediatric MRI
Ulrike Weinberger, Vienna / AT
1. To be aware of special patient care considerations for paediatric patients in MRI.
2. To be familiar with MRI examinations which are routinely, and often exclusively, performed on paediatric patients.
3. To understand methods for paediatric image optimisation in routine practice.
C. What is new in MRI safety?
Vítor Silva, Porto / PT
1. To be familiar with key MRI safety issues.
2. To understand how recent and future developments are introducing new safety issues.
3. To be aware of how new safety issues should be managed, and to understand the importance of continuous professional development in MRI safety.
Live Q&A: How can we ensure MRI radiographers keep up to date with evolving safety requirements?
Andrei I. Holodny
New York, NY, United States
New York, NY, United States×
Department of Radiology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
MRI-CT Department, General Childrens Hospital of Greece Agia Sofia
University College Dublin
Department of Magnetic Resonance Centro, Hospitalar São João, EPE - Porto