21:37Didier Leys, Lille / FR
1. To learn about the definitions of stroke mimics and chameleons.
2. To understand the clinical challenges of stroke mimics.
3. To become familiar with the imaging signs and differential diagnosis of stroke mimics.
30:41Lotfi Hacein-Bey, Sacramento, CA / US
1. To learn about optimal patient triage in acute ischaemic stroke in early and delayed time windows.
2. To understand stroke imaging in wake-up strokes and unknown onset time.
3. To appreciate the importance of efficient workup and time metrics.
08:39Lotfi Hacein-Bey, Sacramento, CA / US
1. To learn how imaging can help in decision making in acute stroke.
2. To consolidate the knowledge gained in the session by presenting cases.