Joint Session of the ESR and ESTRO
12:21Maria Hawkins, London / UK
1. To learn about indications for using SBRT in liver tumours.
2. To understand outcomes after SBRT in liver tumours.
3. To appreciate potential toxicities of SBRT in this setting.
4. To become familiar with future directions in SBRT for liver malignancies.
15:56Luca Boldrini, Rome / IT
1. To become familiar with the MRI-guided RT workflow.
2. To describe the applications of MRI-guided RT in liver tumours.
3. To provide an overview of the existing MRI-guided RT evidence and further developments.
25:47Jose Ignacio Bilbao, Pamplona / ES
1. To describe the most common indications of radioembolisation (selective internal radiation therapy).
2. To be familiar with the main anatomical and haemodynamical aspects that will lead to a successful technique.
3. To know how complications can be avoided.
17:13Naama Lev-Cohain, Jerusalem / IL
1. To describe what is the ideal timeframe for a follow-up protocol.
2. To present tumour response assessment after SIRT.
3. To provide an overview of benign post-SIRT imaging findings.
4. To present possible complications.