15:25E. Loney, Halifax / UK
1. To understand how to classify skull base anatomy.
2. To become acquainted with clinically relevant anatomical variants.
3. To review the important anatomical subsites.
15:22J. Goh, Singapore / SG
1. To understand how to recognise infectious and inflammatory skull base pathology.
2. To become familiar with the imaging modalities used to diagnose and assess treatment response.
3. To recognise the important review areas and complications.
17:02A. Borges, Lisbon / PT
1. To learn how to make an accurate differential diagnosis.
2. To become familiar with important review areas and the staging of malignant tumours.
3. To recognise tumour mimics.