15:50J. Santos, Coimbra / PT
1. To appreciate the developments in CT technology over time.
2. To understand the implications of technological advancements upon current clinical practice.
3. To be aware of key aspects of technology developments with which radiographers should be fully familiar.
16:36S.D. Mørup, Odense / DK
1. To review CT examinations of the thorax and abdomen, and subsequent dose implications.
2. To be aware of recent research relevant to the optimisation of CT examination of the thorax and abdomen.
3. To understand key principles of optimisation for specific clinical indications when performing a CT examination of the thorax and abdomen.
14:42B. Moeller Christensen, Joenkoeping / SE
1. To review examinations that are routinely performed on paediatric patients.
2. To understand key evidence-based principles of optimisation and how these can be applied in routine practice.
3. To be aware of how European and international guidelines and legislation in different geographical jurisdictions should empower active optimisation in paediatric CT.
Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy Department, Coimbra Health School Polytechnic Institute of Coimbra
Education of Radiographers, UCL
Department of Natural Science and Biomedicine, School of Health and Welfare