EFRS MEETS THE NETHERLANDS
15:30Peter Liedorp, Raamsdonkveer / NL
1. To understand the advantages and disadvantages of merging radiology and nuclear medicine departments.
2. To understand the history of hybrid imaging.
3. To become familiar with the safety issues in hybrid imaging and the change in education of radiographers.
11:37Alie Vegter, Stadskanaal / NL
1. To learn about the Dutch gonad shielding guidelines for radiographers.
2. To acknowledge the impact of using guidelines and standards for the profession.
3. To learn about the import role of clinical reasoning for radiation protection.
12:40Colinda Vroonland, Haarlem / NL
1. To become familiar with the multidisciplinary project REVIVE.
2. To learn about the Dutch guidelines.
3. To understand the challenges in implementing guidelines and standards.