09:10T. Bilhim, Lisbon / PT
1. To learn about the assessment methods and grading systems for prostate outflow obstruction.
2. To learn about consent and who are the optimal patients for treatments.
3. To understand which patients should not be primarily treated with prostate embolisation.
10:14C. Tapping, Oxford / UK
1. To become familiar with the normal anatomy and blood supply of the prostate gland.
2. To learn about the pre-procedural imaging methodologies.
3. To understand pre-procedural planning, including blood and drug management.
11:22A. Kovacs, Luebeck / DE
1. To become familiar with the standard equipment required for prostate embolisation.
2. To learn about the techniques for selective cannulation of the prostate arteries.
3. To understand the role of dyna CT, and tricks and tips for embolisation.
13:18F. Wolf, Vienna / AT
1. To understand the technical success.
2. To become familiar with short and long term clinical success, and how it compares with medical and surgical techniques.
3. To be aware of the complications.