Introduction by the moderator
Bernhard F. Schuknecht, Zurich / CH
A. Skull base anatomy
Elizabeth Loney, Halifax / UK
1. To understand how to classify skull base anatomy.
2. To become acquainted with clinically relevant anatomical variants.
3. To review the important anatomical subsites.
B. Infectious and inflammatory diseases of the skull base
Julian Goh, Singapore / SG
1. To understand how to recognise infectious and inflammatory skull base pathology.
2. To become familiar with the imaging modalities used to diagnose and assess treatment response.
3. To recognise the important review areas and complications.
C. Benign and malignant tumours of the skull base
Alexandra Borges, Lisbon / PT
1. To learn how to make an accurate differential diagnosis.
2. To become familiar with important review areas and the staging of malignant tumours.
3. To recognise tumour mimics.
Live Q&A: What are the challenges in assessing the skull base?
Bernhard F. Schuknecht
Neuroradiology - Head and Neck Radiology, Medical Radiological Institute Zurich
Halifax, United Kingdom×
Associate Medical Director and Consultant Radiologist, Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS FT
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Tan Tock Seng Hospital
Department of Radiology, Instituto Português de Oncologia de Lisboa and Fundação Champalimaud