12:20C. Schaefer-Prokop, Amersfoort / Netherlands
1. To learn about various causes of dyspnoea in thoracic oncology.
2. To learn about cardiac complications of thoracic malignancies.
3. To learn how to suggest an appropriate differential diagnosis.
19:06A. Khalil, Paris / France
1. To understand the role of multidetector CT angiography.
2. To become familiar with the anatomy of bronchial arteries.
3. To learn how to optimise the planning of endovascular interventions.
15:46C. Loewe, Vienna / Austria
1. To learn how to evaluate acute pericarditis.
2. To learn how to explore patients with suspected myocarditis.
3. To learn about takotsubo features on MRIs.
16:00J. Dodd, Dublin / Ireland
1. To learn about the complications after thoracic surgery.
2. To review the complications of percutaneous interventional radiology.
3. To review illustrative cases.