EFRS MEETS SLOVENIA
13:24Sebastjan Rep, Ljubljana / SI
1. To understand the advantages and disadvantages of hybrid imaging.
2. To understand the importance of protocol optimisation and the important role of the radiographer.
3. To become familiar with the impact of quality control processes on image and data quality.
14:23Andrej Breznik, Celje / SI
1. To become familiar with different types of negative contrast agents in MRCP imaging.
2. To acknowledge the impact of using different negative contrast agents.
3. To learn about the possibilities of protocol optimisation in MRCP imaging.
13:53Jure Misic, Ljubljana / SI
1. To become familiar with different cardiac CT scan modes.
2. To learn about the possibilities of protocol optimisation.
3. To understand the challenges in cardiac CT examination.
09:29Erna Alukic, Ljubljana / SI
1. To present evaluation criteria for mammographic images from the Slovenian screening programme.
2. To review the most common positioning errors from across the Slovenian screening programme.
3. To address the challenges of the manual assessment of mammograms.