20:45Mateusz Wykretowicz, Poznan / PL
1. To become familiar with acute pathology causing confusion in the elderly.
2. To recognise specific pathologies on acute imaging.
3. To understand which complications we can expect in the confused elderly.
22:03Ingrid Millet, Montpellier / FR
1. To become familiar with acute pathology causing high fever in the elderly.
2. To recognise which specific pathologies should be ruled out on acute chest and abdomen imaging.
3. To understand the complications we have to look for in the elderly with a high fever.
18:45Francesca Iacobellis, Naples / IT
1. To learn about the most common complications in the acute postoperative elderly.
2. To become familiar with the imaging signs of these acute postoperative complications.
3. To recognise the indications for imaging guided treatment of these postoperative complications.