Refresher Courses - Organised by ESHI(MT)
24:22B. Fischer, London / UK
1. To discuss why clinicians often consider hybrid imaging as the expensive choice.
2. To obtain knowledge of the basic concepts of health economy.
3. To present and discuss examples of cost-effectiveness studies in the use of PET/CT in oncology.
4. To evaluate how hybrid imaging may be incorporated as a cost-effective tool into routine clinical practice.
22:54V. Goh, London / UK
1. To learn about the basic concepts underlying PET/MRI.
2. To understand the potential clinical advantages of combining PET and MRI.
3. To discuss how PET/MRI may find a role as a routine clinical test in the future.
29:00J. Ferda, Plzen / Czechia
1. To learn about the role of MRI and PET/MRI in radiation oncology.
2. To understand how MRI and/or PET/MRI can be used to monitor radiotherapy response.
3. To appreciate the role of hybrid imaging in targeting and modulating radiation therapy.