21:31Barbara M. Fischer, London / UK
1. To discuss why clinicians often consider hybrid imaging as the expensive choice, and whether the notion of PET/CT as an expensive technology is fair.
2. To obtain knowledge of basic concepts of health economy.
3. To present and discuss examples of cost-effectiveness studies on the use of PET/CT in oncology.
4. To evaluate how hybrid imaging may be incorporated as a cost-effective tool into routine clinical practice.
22:54Vicky J. Goh, London / UK
1. To learn about the basic concepts underlying PET/MRI.
2. To understand the potential clinical advantages of combining PET and MRI.
3. To discuss how PET/MRI may find a role as a routine clinical test in the future.