10:39W. J. Niessen, Rotterdam / NL.mp4
1. To learn about AI and its role in imaging research.
2. To appreciate the importance of AI in imaging research.
3. To learn about EIBIR initiatives on AI.
10:31G. Langs, Vienna / AT.mp4
1. To learn about applications of deep learning.
2. To understand how deep learning is used in imaging and cancer care.
10:08A. Alberich-Bayarri, Valencia / ES.mp4
1. To learn about applications of AI.
2. To understand how AI can be used for biomarker discovery.
13:48P. Zolda, Vienna / AT.mp4
1. To learn about the types of funding available for AI and biomedical imaging research.
2. To learn about the support EIBIR offers imaging researchers.
3. To appreciate EIBIR's effectiveness in helping researchers secure funding.
Department of Radiology, Erasmus MC, Faculty of Applied Sciences, TU Delft
Associate Professor at Medical University of Vienna, and director of the Computational Imaging Lab at the Department of Biomedical Imaging and Image-guided Therapy. Research affiliate at the Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab at MIT.
2004 MSc in Mathematics Vienna University of Technology 2007 PhD in Computer Science at Graz University of Technology 2007-2008 PostDoc at the Applied Mathematics and Systems Laboratory at Ecole Centrale de Paris 2009-2011 Research Scientist at Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory at Massachusetts Institute of Technology Since 2011 Faculty of Medical University of Vienna and Head of the Computational Imaging Research Lab (CIR) at the Medical University of Vienna Since 2011 Research Affiliate at Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
QUIBIM - CEO & Founder
European Institute for Biomedical Imaging Research (EIBIR)