13:29E. R. Ranschaert, Tilburg / NL
Learning Objectivesn1. To learn how decision support workflow can be supported and improved by AI.n2. To understand the different workflow parts in which AI can play a role.n3. To discuss how to evaluate the clinical value of AI in decision support.
17:18G. Boland, Boston, MA / US
1. To understand how data mining can help in clinical decision support.
2. To learn about the needs and limitations of standardisation for AI assisted clinical decision support.
3. To learn about the state of the art in AI assisted clinical decision support
15:30N. M. deSouza, Sutton / UK
1. To understand the role of AI in moving towards precision medicine.
2. To understand the current potential of AI for monitoring response.
3. To understand how to manage AI in a clinical workflow as a decision support tool.
Department of Radiology; Elisabeth-TweeSteden Ziekenhuis
Boston, MA, United States×
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Sutton, United Kingdom×
Department of Clinical Magnetic Resonance, Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust