14:18K. Hammernik, London / UK
1. To show how with deep learning we can learn the entire MRI reconstruction procedure.
2. To understand the advantages and disadvantages of using deep learning in MRI reconstruction.
3. To show the application of deep learning in the reconstruction of MRI musculoskeletal images.
14:28D. Rueckert, London / UK
1. To understand how MRI acquisition time can be reduced with deep learning.
2. To understand potential artefacts related to deep learning based image reconstruction.
3. To show applications of deep learning in the reconstruction of cardiovascular MRI data.
14:24M. Prokop, Nijmegen / NL
1. To learn how deep learning can be used to improve CT image quality.
2. To understand how deep learning can be used to speed up CT image acquisition.
3. To learn about clinical applications of deep learning based CT reconstruction.