24:51Frederick J.A. Meijer, Nijmegen / NL
1. To understand the main neurological complication in intensive care patients.
2. To understand the value of MRI in coma patients with unclear brain pathology.
3. To understand how different imaging sequences of CT and MRI can help to identify and classify neurological complications.
21:24Oleg Bronov, Moscow / RU
1. To become familiar with the most typical constellations.
2. To learn about appropriate imaging protocols.
3. To understand the context of transplantation units and imaging of potential organ donors.