What would you do? Interactive case-solving
02:42Johan Van Goethem; Sint-Niklaas/BE & Majda M. Thurnher, Vienna / AT
16:41Joshua A. Hirsch, Boston, MA/US
1. To define vertebroplasty.
2. To understand the procedural steps of vertebroplasty.
3. To become familiar with the indications for vertebroplasty in oncology.
19:10Adrian Kastler, Grenoble/FR
1. To learn about sacroplasty in oncology.
2. To understand who needs sacroplasty.
3. To become familiar with possible complications.
16:51Luigi Manfrè, Catania/IT
1. To learn about pain management in chronic sacroiliitis.
2. To understand the biomechanics of sacroiliitis.
3. To become familiar with the percutaneous treatment of chronic sacroiliitis.