Introduction by the moderator
Eva M. Fallenberg, Munich / DE
When is breast MRI indicated and what protocol to use?
Ritse M. Mann, Nijmegen / NL
1. To know the guidelines for accepted indications of breast MRI.
2. To learn the basic protocol for screening and diagnostic breast MRI.
How to read breast MRI
Frederica Pediconi, Rome / IT
1. To understand morphological and kinetic findings.
2. To know the value of diffusion-weighted imaging.
3. 3. To learn about reporting by using the breast imaging reporting and data system (BIRADS).
Eva M. Fallenberg
Department of Radiology, Radboud University, Nijmegen Medical Center
Department of Radiological Sciences, University of Rome "La Sapienza"