18:33C. Reiner, Zurich / Switzerland
1. To be aware of the most common benign and malignant lesions of the spleen.
2. To know about imaging strategies and protocols involving ultrasound, CT, and MRI.
3. To know about the management of splenic lesions.
22:36A. Filippone, Chieti / Italy
1. To understand the anatomical landmarks of the mesentery and omentum.
2. To be aware of the most common pathological findings.
3. To learn how to avoid diagnostic misinterpretation of mesentery and omentum anomalies.
24:37B. Op de Beeck, Antwerp / Belgium
1. To become familiar with most common benign and malignant changes of the gallbladder.
2. To be aware of the strengths and shortcomings of different imaging techniques including ultrasound, CT, and MRI.
3. To understand diagnostic pitfalls of gallbladder imaging.