Special Focus Session
15:44J. McConnell, Glasgow / UK
1. To understand the types of data and data assimilations undertaken.
2. To become familiar with the analysis processes.
3. To consolidate knowledge about the outcomes and impact of big data analysis.
4. To learn how radiographers can get involved with similar initiatives.
13:35M. McEntee, Cork / IE
1. To understand data protection principles, data security, and encryption.
2. To appreciate the processes for data sharing
3. To learn about the communication between systems when a patient opts-out of data sharing.
15:05R. Decoster, Brussels / BE
1. To learn about the applications of AI for radiography.
2. To become familiar with the data-driven decisions.
3. To consolidate knowledge about ethics ad responsibilities for AI decision-making.
4. To understand the potential augmentation of the radiographer’s role.