00:50Majda M. Thurnher, Vienna/AT
14:45Pia C. Maly Sundgren, Lund/SE
1. To become familiar with the 2021 WHO classification of brain tumours.
2. To understand the genetics of gliomas.
3. To become familiar with the key imaging features.
17:13Alexandre Krainik, Grenoble/FR
1. To learn about the advanced imaging of CNS metastases.
2. To understand the different appearances of brain metastases.
3. To become familiar with new therapies.
16:03Andrea Rossi, Genoa/IT
1. To learn how to approach the evaluation of a brain tumour in a child.
2. To understand what sequences are needed to grade the tumour.
3. To become familiar with the most common mistakes you can make in the differential diagnosis.