E³ - Advanced Courses
21:00S. Bisdas, London / United Kingdom
1. To become familiar with the current classifications of glioblastoma.
2. To learn how to distinguish between glioblastoma and lymphoma.
3. To understand the value of advanced techniques in evaluating.
23:29Z. Patay, Memphis, TN / United States
1. To learn about the most common posterior fossa tumours in children.
2. To understand the challenges in the interpretation of images.
3. To appreciate the new classifications and genetic insights.
32:51P. Maly Sundgren, Lund / Sweden
1. To learn about therapy-induced phenomena.
2. To appreciate diagnostic strategy in the differentiation between recurrence and therapy-induced changes.
3. To understand how to use advanced techniques in treatment monitoring.
London, United Kingdom×
Prof. Sotirios Bisdas
Consultant Neuroradiologist, Head of MRI
Department of Neuroradiology, University College London Hospitals
Department of Brain Repair and Rehabilitation, Institute of Neurology, University College London
Department of Neuroradiology, University Hospital Tübingen, Germany
Memphis, United States×