24:26P. Baltzer, Vienna / Austria
1. To understand the entire spectrum of the lesions with uncertain malignant potential (B3).
2. To learn how B3 lesions appear on mammography, tomosynthesis, contrast-enhanced mammography, ultrasound, non-contrast and contrast-enhanced MRI.
3. To discuss their different biological behaviour in relation to contrast-enhanced imaging modalities.
27:59S. Schiaffino, Milan / Italy
1. To distinguish between low and high-risk B3 lesions.
2. To know the impact of needle size and imaging guidance on exclusion of associated malignancy.
3. To learn how to discuss the clinical management of B3 lesions in the multidisciplinary meeting.
Pascal A.T. Baltzer