17:13F. Zarb, Msida / MT
1. To understand how correct positioning is assessed.
2. To understand the impact of incorrect patient positioning on radiation dose and image quality.
3. To highlight appropriate actions to correct poor positioning.
13:45R. Booij, Rotterdam / NL
1. To become familiar with the impact on image quality and radiation exposure due to the isocenter in CT.
2. To be aware of tools to adapt protocols according to clinical indications.
3. To understand the impact of patient positioning in image post-processing.
15:08C. Malamateniou, London / UK
1. To understand the importance of appropriate coil positioning as part of sequence optimisation.
2. To understand the importance of careful patient positioning in terms of image quality, diagnostic accuracy, and reproducibility.
3. To be aware of further positioning considerations for claustrophobic, paediatric, and other patient groups.
Department of Radiography, Faculty of Health Sciences University of Malta
Radiology & Nuclear Medicine, Ne-507k, Erasmus MC
London, United Kingdom×
Director of Postgraduate and Doctorate programme in Radiography, City University of London