14:58U.L.W. Jakobsen, Odense / DK
1. To understand the need for effective communication to guarantee the appropriate examination of the correct patient.
2. To become familiar with various communication techniques to increase patient cooperation.
3. To be aware of the potential of communication to enhance the quality of patient services.
16:16J. Portelli, Msida / MT
1. To become familiar with practical tips to support effective patient risk communication.
2. To be aware of the risk communication challenges for vulnerable patients.
3. To understand the obligations of communicating risk under EU legislation.
16:39M. Migliorini, Ferrara / IT
1. To become familiar with models of communication.
2. To be aware of radiographers' appropriate attitudes and posture as a means of communication.
3. To be aware of how to develop and promote an optimal communication training setting for students.
Radiography Department (Education), UCL University College, Denmark
Department of Radiography, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Malta
Department of Radiology, University Teaching Hospital "S. Anna"